How to Create Email Alias in Mozilla Thunderbird?
An email address that forwards the message to another email account is referred to as the nickname Once you set up email aliases, you configure the third party to download and sort messages in the alias account, independently can do. Messages are received in the same way they are received in the primary account.
The examples specified here will describe the process of configuring a Windows Live Mail or Hotmail account to send messages to the email alias in your inbox.
- Sign in with Hotmail account, click Options and then choose more options.
- Under Hotmail Customising, click on the rule to sort the new messages to configure how the messages are sorted.
- Delete the rule that specifies to keep new email messages in their own folder. These are some of the problems and errors that often appear in Thunderbird and affect the performance of the application as well as performance. To avoid such errors, you can use an alternative emailing client such as MS Outlook. The desktop-based e-mailing program is efficient enough to provide responsive features and functions.
Choose Garbage and MSF files and erase them. In many accounts, this file has been deleted or unnamed.
Then, restart Thunderbird
In case of IMAP, a new trash folder will be automatically generated by the Thunderbird.
In one of the cases of POP, go to the folder list and then right-click the account name and select the new folder. Next, provide the folder name as a trash and click on Create Folder to confirm, If the problem persists and you fail to delete those email messages that are no longer necessary, you can select the alternative option to switch the emailing app to MS Outlook which is relatively efficient and organized. To use MS Outlook, you will need to transfer all data from PST files to MBOX.
How to Start Thunderbird in the Safe Mode?
The customer representative dealing with your query has a good experience in the same area. Which ensures good interaction without any break in the line. So next time thinking about how you will recover your password or are facing problems with the files. Then call us at our Mozilla Thunderbird Email Support Number 1 855 785 2511. We are here 24 * 7 to solve all our issues of Windows 10 update.
- To start Thunderbird in Safe mode, follow the steps below:
- When Thunderbird is not running: Press and hold down the Shift key while starting Thunderbird to open it into Safe mode
- When Thunderbird is running: Click on the Help menu from the top of Thunderbird window and then select Restart with Add-ons Disabled… menu item. Next, click Restart button in the dialogue box
- In the then appeared Thunderbird Safe Mode dialogue box, Click on Continue in Safe Mode button to accomplish task to start Thunderbird in Safe Mode.
How to fix Thunderbird Crashes?
Thunderbirds “crash” when unexpectedly closes. After the accident, the Mozilla Crash Reporter should be asked by asking if you want to send crash notifications to Mozilla for processing.
For information about changing due to crashes and plug-ins, see the plug-in crash report.
- Getting help with your crash
- General crash help and suggestions
- Make sure to use the latest version of Thunderbird
- Check for problematic add-ons
How to fix Sending and Receiving Messages on Thunderbird?
As soon as you’ve set up an email account, you’re ready to start sending and receiving messages in Thunderbird. Here’s how to do it.
Sending a new message
- In the Thunderbird toolbar, click the Write button. The Write window opens.
- In the toolbox, type the email address you want to send the message to.
- In the Subject box, type the subject of your message.
- Type your message in the message pane.
Tip: If HTML-formatting of composed text is allowed in account settings, you can customize the appearance of your message with Thunderbird’s word-processing functions in the Formatting Bar above the message pane. Smiles included!
- Click the Send button.
By default, every time you open the app, Thunderbird checks new messages, this app is running when it automatically checks again every 10 minutes. This behaviour can be optimized for both tasks ( see below.)
To check messages at another time, click on the received message button in the toolbar.